Sedona Technologies is an experienced provider of consulting and professional services within the Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) automation space. Our unique expertise allows us to assist clients with the many challenges and requirements they encounter throughout their CLM software implementation. We offer a broad range of services that are tailored to meet a client’s specific configuration, deployment, and support needs. Sedona’s CLM team delivers exceptional value, enabling organizations to leverage their software investment, realize the full potential of their CLM initiative, and achieve their desired level of administrative self-sufficiency. We believe strong and open relationships create the foundation for providing our clients with the individual guidance they require to achieve ongoing success.
Our Consulting and Professional Services include...
- Software Selection
- System Configuration and Integration
- Business Process Mapping
- Template and Workflow Development
- Project Management
- Custom Scripting
- Global Deployment
- User Training
- Help Desk Support
- Mentoring and Coaching
- Application and Database Expertise
- And more…
Our Contract Management Consulting Team offers...
- A combined 30+ years of experience in CM automation.
- Extensive experience with SciQuest Contract Director.
- A deep comprehension of automated workflow functionality.
- A solid understanding of business requirements integration.
- Expertise in CM software project management, rollouts, and support.
- Experience with multi-language and global deployments.
- A proficiency in the challenges of CM implementation.
- Flexibility to meet client-specific requirements.
- Experience with on-site, remote, and computer-based end user training.
- Knowledgeable technical resources.
- Experience in providing Tier 1 & Tier 2 Help Desk Support.
- Proven tools to jump-start a CM project, reduce overall costs, and shorten timelines.
- Unique, hands-on knowledge few service providers ever gain exposure to.